Both tennis and golf are still played in Maslak today, possibly on these same fields seen in 1920. In 1895 local British Levantines established Constantinople Golf Club around Okmeydanı district featuring 12 holes. Later in 1911 the name and the location changed and the Bosphorous Golf Club in Bebek with its nine-hole course was opened until 1920. The club moved to Maslak the same year, taking its old name as the Constantinople with its 60 members. The Golf Club opened with 8 holes, later expanded the course to 18 holes.