|Views of the Kokluca Orthodox cemetery, Izmir|
|48 headstones are visible in this the only existing Orthodox burial ground in Izmir. Surnames include: Adamopoulos, Amira, Anggelidiou, Anakaroni, Aslani, Basta, Berovitch, Bon, Bragioti, Consolo, Dimitriou, Filidis, Filippovich, Fornetti, Galdies, Gkouvisi, Ioanniais, Ioannidis, Kakye, Kalças, Karpathakis, Kladis, Koen, Leodi, Mamounasi, Menoudakos, Natovits, Pantelaki, Petridis, Pyrgousi, Raduman, Samoglou, Spyrou, Stavridiou, Stavridis, Triandafilidis, Vari, Xalikiopoulos, Xatzoudis, Yorgalo, Zaxariadis.|
|The pre-1922 great Orthodox cemetery was between the end of the Punta (railway station) and Darağaç, corresponding to the present location of the Architectural Faculty of Dokuz Eylül University, behind the Alsancak Altay football stadium. The Stadium itself occupies the site of the Panionios Stadium, which was inaugurated around 1910, the grounds having been donated by the Greek Orthodox Church authorities of Smyrna.
Click here for views of the former Dutch cemetery of Izmir, surrounding the current Orthodox chapel.